Artistic Skating Frames Roll-Line Energy, with toe stops.
The Roll-Line Energy Steel is a skate frame meant for strictly professional use, one that guarantees the best possible performance thanks to its innovative and ultra lightweight structure. Energy offers the best coiled~spring like response of all the Roll Line professional products, a response that makes the skate quicker off the mark and significally faster.
The plate is machined from a solid bar of special Aluminum Alloy.
Ergal ítself has a lower expansion coefficient and offers a quicker response to pressure. Created to give the shoe a proper support position, these insoles offer the athlete a greater sense of feel and stability.
Urethane suspensions for quicker and more fluid energy trasmission. Available in five different varieties of hardness for a perfect skate alignment. (only energy: 1 spare set included).
Adjustment nut wíth locking screws.
Furnished with a toe stops in the Super Professional model and with professional wrenches kit.
Click Action adjustment system and the 04 series features 13 mm base king pin.
The shock absorbers are composed of urethane, available in 5 different hardness, as the weight and characteristics of the athlete:
- Shock absorbers extra-soft - green - for athletes weighing up to 35kg.
- Soft Shock absorbers - grey - for athletes weighing up to 45kg.
- Shock absorber medium hardness - light blue - for athletes weighing up to 55kg.
- Shock absorbers medium / hard hardness - translucent color - for athletes weighing up to 70kg.
- Very hard Shock absorbers - yellow - for athletes weighing more than 70kg.